IS THERE A CATEGORY FOR HISTORY!?
I'm in a weird mood today.
This is the result of too much of this [link]
and never enough of my favorite musical 1776! [link]
came over and through a MAD-CAP WORLD OF FRUSTRATION we ended up watching 1776 because Corrine didn't believe me that Mr. Adams was played by Mr. Feeny from Boy Meets World. OMG you guys remember Boy Meets World? Or Knight Rider?
ADAMS!? Ah-ah-ah-ah-ADAMS!? (kudos to anyone who gets this joke)
I'm a big ole history nerd. It's my secret nerdom.
1. Adams protecting his bell, his only friend in Philadelphia
2. Adams being crazy and angry
3. Adams using his lawyer wit on Dickinson. Franklin and Wilson are amused.
4. Franklin; STRAIGHT UP PIMPIN'
5. Washington is very lonely. He just wants a pen-pal, Congress.
6. Dickinson is a cool considerate man. The congressmen seems to think so. Especially Rutledge.
7. FREEDOM HORSE
I can't believe McFancypants (Richard Henry Lee) and Hot-Future-President (Thomas Jefferson) didn't make it in here. This may have to be remedied.
EDIT: I colored John and the bell In Scrapbook --> [link]
EDIT AGAIN: Also colored Washington! [link]